Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hey all!

Had a really fulfilling weekend - going to Paperrific craft convention in town and visiting the Camberwell market! The craft event was a blast! Full of friendly people, free make-and-take sessions (which made the 8bucks entry fee worth it) and plenty of art eye candy! Take a load of the pics of beauuuuuttiful art pieces I saw at the craft place! There'll be another bigger art/craft exhibit in October, so I'm really looking forward to that because it'll have other mediums (e.g. knitting) of art too! So pretty and so much passion has gone into each and every piece, do enjoy!

The really pretty miniature house
Make and take session
Stickers galore!
Paper quilting!
Flower corsages/brooches
Loads and loads of ribbons!




Yeah I'm kinda mad on owls you see
After embossing - so much nicer!
Linda, amazing creator!

I made this! So super easy to do!


My flower brooch!
Handmade butterfly wooden craft!

0 comments: