Wednesday, July 7, 2010


Lovely lovely earrings made brand-new for your eyes! This post might be tad belated but still! They're gorgeous, if I may say so myself and perfect for many different occasions!

With that I have an announcement to make: I will be heading overseas this week to further my studies for about a year. During this period of time, Chocolate-Carpark will come to a temporary hiatus (boo!) as I forsee that I might not have as much spare time to create. Afterall, each piece requires a great amount of time, planning and sourcing for materials once the idea pops to the mind!

However, the accessories you see ARE STILL AVAILABLE for sale and please do not hesitate to contact me for any enquiries! I will be back around mid-year 2011 and will keep this blogshop updated with hopefully, the little things in life I find interesting. For now, packing and looking forward to a new adventure is taking up most of my time!

So to everyone out there, thankew for your fabulous support all this while, and I'll hope to see you again (:


Love!
Jewel

0 comments: