Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hello! Hope you've had a lovely long weekend :)

I've been in a rather good mood lately (despite loads of work and stuff), so I'm presenting to you the brand new PRINCESS ROYALE COLLECTION! Yayyy!!



Here's a peek! Bigger and clearer pictures on the links on your left! Updated are Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings! Click on the pictures for a magnified view. Thank you for your support!

I'm really hoping to get things going, especially my passion for art, and this is probably just one of my many ways to express myself and simultaneously share my life with others! In life, because of the special people we meet, the unique experiences we undergo, that moulds our personality, individual factors and brings us to what we are. Well, sometimes I think deep. Haha.


Love!
Jewel

0 comments: